Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- > Kill the best , Torture the rest < -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 276 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 pm
Latest topics
» I Classici Del Fumetto Disney - La Dinastia Dei Paperi.zip
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:04 pm by elicre

Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:11 am by elicre

Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 pm by elicre

» The Cannonball Adderley Quintet - The Cannonball Adderley Quintet In San Francisco (1959) {2007 Keep
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:43 pm by elicre

» Download 3d Girlz Forever Pc Game
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:06 pm by elicre

» Ail Set Stream Volume 8 Gta Vice City
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:38 pm by elicre

» 4shared Com File Sharing Download Movie File MAHASISWI UNLAM 3gp 2
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm by elicre

» MassageGirls18 Vanessa.wmv.rar
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:07 am by elicre

» Vellinakshatram
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:34 am by elicre

Top posters
Stenny-
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial Vote_lcapOfficial 10th Prestige Tutorial Voting_barOfficial 10th Prestige Tutorial Vote_rcap 
Joshh-x
Official 10th Prestige Tutorial Vote_lcapOfficial 10th Prestige Tutorial Voting_barOfficial 10th Prestige Tutorial Vote_rcap 
Xx_PsyKoniK_xX
Nashy
DeFu7eD
hXcDracula
Flemin
Ty13r
iKuRUpTz
AidanX
Statistics
We have 99 registered users
The newest registered user is harelkaite

Our users have posted a total of 1164 messages in 300 subjects
TeamDiVersity
Photobucket
HitCounter
hidden hit counter
Forumotion
https://be-clan.forumotion.com
Co.nr
www.freedomain.co.nr

Official 10th Prestige Tutorial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stenny-
I The Boss
Stenny-

PSN : Stenny- / DiV-StenzO

Official 10th Prestige Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Official 10th Prestige Tutorial   Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Part 1: The files

simply download ONE of the files listed under FILE #1 that corresponds to the prestige you would like to end up at. Then download the file under FILE #2 that corresponds to where you live.

now, after downloading FILE #2, you are going to need to expand it using stuffit or winrar or some other program along those lines. once it has been uncompressed, you will need to open up the PS3 folder, then SAVEDATA folder, then the folder titled BLUSXXXXX-PROFILEMP-PRESTIGE_FILE. you are going to take FILE #1 (MPDATA) and drag it right into that folder.

Here are the files
FILE #1:

TO GET THESE LINK DOWNLOADS GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK :

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-modern-warfare-2-exploits-hacks/79735-official-10th-prestige-hack-tutorial.html

2nd prestige:
2shared - download MPDATA

3rd prestige:

4th prestige:

5th prestige:

6th prestige:

7th prestige:

8th prestige:

9th prestige:

10th prestige:

FILE #2
US Users:
http://www.2shared.com/file/9946760/1a816323/PS3.html

UK Users:
http://www.2shared.com/file/9946774/4f7967b/PS3.html

After completing the instructions listed above the file downloads, you are going to drag the entire PS3 folder containing your saves onto your flashdrive. eject your flash drive from your computer, plug it into the ps3, and copy the save files over from your flash drive in the saved data utility under the game menu. Now boot up modern warfare 2.

PART 2: the hack, read it very carefully:

HSx9's video that is posted below gives a great demonstration of what you must do during this part. after reading the instructions, i highly recommend watching. thanks a lot for the video, HSx9.

you are going to want to go multiplayer, click play online, then back out and go into split screen.

load up the save titled ERROR FILE on controller 1 so that you get the error, and then go back into splitscreen again. continue into the game lobby on controller 1, and prestige. after getting the error, go back into splitscreen again.

now you are going to change profile on controller 1 and load up the PRESTIGE FILE save file. you will not get an error.

Now, go to controller 2 and load up the ERROR FILE save, and after getting the error, go to play online and you will see yourself as 9th prestige level 70 (or whatever you edited your file to).

Now go into prestige mode in the barracks in the main play online lobby, and prestige. you will now be 10th prestige level 1. now simply go join a game and VIOLA! you're account is now permanently 10th prestige (or whatever other) and you simply have to rank it up to level 70 one last time. your leaderboard stats will also be identical to what they were before, no need to worry about getting reset!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divclan.co.cc
DeFu7eD
I'm A Bellend
DeFu7eD

PostSubject: Re: Official 10th Prestige Tutorial   Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:02 pm

i did that, step by step, was ripping my fkn hair out by the end.
Couldnt do it Sad
Back to top Go down
Nashy
Getting Quite Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Official 10th Prestige Tutorial   Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Nice post mate, should be hopeful to people on here.

Not to me though, I tried, and failed. Sad
Back to top Go down
DeFu7eD
I'm A Bellend
DeFu7eD

PostSubject: Re: Official 10th Prestige Tutorial   Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 pm

i think it may have just been my flash disc not working....my ps3 didnt pick up the files. Anyway i suppose its only a badge...even if it is pwetty @Sad

starfish badge!!!! =]
Back to top Go down
Stenny-
I The Boss
Stenny-

PSN : Stenny- / DiV-StenzO

PostSubject: Re: Official 10th Prestige Tutorial   Official 10th Prestige Tutorial EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm

yeahhh ano a was doing this tut yesterday at 4am in the morning lmao and was going nuts , cause a couldnt understand the last bit, eventually got it though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.divclan.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 10th Prestige Tutorial   Official 10th Prestige Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Official 10th Prestige Tutorial
Page 1 of 1