Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- > Kill the best , Torture the rest < -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 276 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 pm
Latest topics
» I Classici Del Fumetto Disney - La Dinastia Dei Paperi.zip
Welcome to DiV Website EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:04 pm by elicre

Welcome to DiV Website EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:11 am by elicre

Welcome to DiV Website EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 pm by elicre

» The Cannonball Adderley Quintet - The Cannonball Adderley Quintet In San Francisco (1959) {2007 Keep
Welcome to DiV Website EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:43 pm by elicre

» Download 3d Girlz Forever Pc Game
Welcome to DiV Website EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:06 pm by elicre

» Ail Set Stream Volume 8 Gta Vice City
Welcome to DiV Website EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:38 pm by elicre

» 4shared Com File Sharing Download Movie File MAHASISWI UNLAM 3gp 2
Welcome to DiV Website EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm by elicre

» MassageGirls18 Vanessa.wmv.rar
Welcome to DiV Website EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:07 am by elicre

» Vellinakshatram
Welcome to DiV Website EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:34 am by elicre

Top posters
Stenny-
Welcome to DiV Website Vote_lcapWelcome to DiV Website Voting_barWelcome to DiV Website Vote_rcap 
Joshh-x
Welcome to DiV Website Vote_lcapWelcome to DiV Website Voting_barWelcome to DiV Website Vote_rcap 
Xx_PsyKoniK_xX
Nashy
DeFu7eD
hXcDracula
Flemin
Ty13r
iKuRUpTz
AidanX
Statistics
We have 99 registered users
The newest registered user is harelkaite

Our users have posted a total of 1164 messages in 300 subjects
TeamDiVersity
Photobucket
HitCounter
hidden hit counter
Forumotion
https://be-clan.forumotion.com
Co.nr
www.freedomain.co.nr

Welcome to DiV Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stenny-
I The Boss
Stenny-

PSN : Stenny- / DiV-StenzO

Welcome to DiV Website Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DiV Website   Welcome to DiV Website EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Welcome to DiV Website DiVMainLogocopy

Welcome to DiV Website MLG_4Life_MiniSIG

Welcome to TeamDiversity.PS3 Official Clan Website
Please register and help build our website.

We Are Back

Also Recruiting So Start Applying!

[DiV] TeamDiversity
was founded by Stenny- in 2009. We have been running for months now but we had been waiting on the new Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 coming out!. We are currently playing on Call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare, and we are hopping to Cod MW2. We are always looking to strenghten our squad so if you think your good enough to be gaming in our clan then leave an application form under Join DiV section, and one of our members will approach it and see if you've put alot of detail/effort which means you really do want to join and not just a scrub. Most trial's will be done by Stenny- so your probably best adding him after completing the form under "Join DiV" section.

Most games that will be coming out we will be looking to compete in them so clan members got to be compossed to the clan and help us in all different games we compete in.

From

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

Welcome to DiV Website Cod20420banner

To

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Welcome to DiV Website 18839_1250265872

Lads get active on forum, Start creating Topics and Posting, theres a new points system which has been installed for getting a competition to get the forum active and much more posts in it. Will keep updating Page!

Welcome to DiV Website DiVavvyenglish , Welcome to DiV Website DiVavvyscottish , Welcome to DiV Website DiVavvybritish

Claim your own DiV Avatar ( Country ) Eu Ones will be made in the soon/future.

Welcome to DiV Website Turtle-beach-ear-force-px1-headphon

My headset and id advise any DiV clan member to get these, voice sound is quality, and hopefully if you dont already have a headset you will get this headset, its Quality.

Welcome to DiV Website Mw2sig

Finally Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 is out, and DiV are back to own and upset other clans. We are currently gaming on the EU ladder on gamebattles and are looking to get a good win/lose ratio.

Recruiting
Back to top Go down
http://www.divclan.co.cc

Welcome to DiV Website
Page 1 of 1