:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:34 am
Latest topics
Top posters
Stenny-
Tournement. Requests. Vote_lcapTournement. Requests. Voting_barTournement. Requests. Vote_rcap 
Joshh-x
Tournement. Requests. Vote_lcapTournement. Requests. Voting_barTournement. Requests. Vote_rcap 
Xx_PsyKoniK_xX
Nashy
DeFu7eD
hXcDracula
Flemin
Ty13r
iKuRUpTz
AidanX
Statistics
We have 99 registered users
The newest registered user is harelkaite

Our users have posted a total of 1164 messages in 300 subjects
TeamDiVersity
Photobucket
HitCounter
hidden hit counter
Forumotion
https://be-clan.forumotion.com
Co.nr
www.freedomain.co.nr

Tournement. Requests.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stenny-
I The Boss
Stenny-

PSN : Stenny- / DiV-StenzO

Tournement. Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:08 pm

I have lately been thinking about getting some tournements between ourselfs, which i think would be fun and pritty conpetitive also. we could have tournements from these :-

• Last man standing ( best of 5 games )
  • Pistols (Team v Team) , ( 1v1's) (Other)
  • No-Scoping Tournement would be fun also i think.
  • Knifes Only
  • SMG's,Assults,LMG's,Snipers only.

If theres any other suggestions let me know

thanks cause i would like to get a leaderboard set up so if you read this say you name and either if you want to participiatem and what tournements you think we should look into.

Last edited by Stennyy on Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divclan.co.cc
Xx_PsyKoniK_xX
Getting Quite Addicted
Xx_PsyKoniK_xX

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:12 pm

This is what broke up my last clan...sad sad times. Nothing is worse than rivalries between clan members..competition should be against other clans, in my opinion wh would do far better working as a team than fighting eachother
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamebattles.com/profile/Madpsycho888
Stenny-
I The Boss
Stenny-

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:15 pm

yeah you got a point, but this would be fun for like whole clan fighting with pistols , it would be pretty fun if no one took it seriously though.
Cause i wouldn't want anything to happen to bE Surprised

hXcDracula
Retards Can Post
hXcDracula

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 am

we did a lot of "in-clan" events in my old call of duty 1 clan. they can be fun. idk what happened in your particular situation to where people got pissed at their own clan bad enough for it to fall apart, psycho, but i think it might be worth the fun. especially if you can put together set scrim squads. like have an A squad led by stenny with certain people and a B squad led by psycho or someone, with the other people. and then during these events, have you play with your squad so you can strategize a little on maps within your squad and learn how those people play. just throwin that out there as an option that i used in my cod1 clan and it worked for us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ty13r
Retards Can Post
Ty13r

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

could be fun, but the a team b team thing is def not a good idea, should be numbers. example, 10 players, each choose a number then say after 12569 go together, the rest on the other team. so noone has a clue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iKuRUpTz
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 am

Lol, Psycho. It won't brake the team up. It's only a bit of fun. I'm up for this, will be a laugh. And yeah, Tyler, I agree with you. That's the only problem. Making an A and B team will cause disruption. People thinking there's a bad/good team etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stenny-
I The Boss
Stenny-

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:21 am

Yeah kurruptz i dont think id want to make a A, B team you right on the disturbtion.

iKuRUpTz
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 am

Yeah, I mean you could organize two clan matches at one time. And have one team play in each game. Say, we get 1 Loss and 1 Win. The losing team will feel there the bad team. If you have numbers, it will be even. Another thing is that if you do have an A and B team. The worser team would lose games LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stenny-
I The Boss
Stenny-

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:24 am

Or we could just get all the members participating to click auto select team and then its basically a score for players on there on instead of teams , but you still playing in a team if you know what i mean.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournement. Requests.   Tournement. Requests. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournement. Requests.
Page 1 of 1